St. Patrick’s Day Charity Event at County Clare Inn & Pub
Join us on Friday, March 17. Doors open at 8am for a Full Irish Breakfast; a Blessing of the Shamrock at 10:30am, Celtic music and traditional Irish Dancers. There will be a $5 donation to enter to benefit local charities.
Due to the high volume of patrons on this day we’ve implemented a few rules.
- Restaurant: No reservations, no table service – food counter service only, very limited seating, no takeout.
- Tent bar is cash only. $20 minimum for credit cards in the pub.
- If you’re looking to have a sit down meal this weekend there is full service in the restaurant on Friday, March 10th – Thursday, March 16th, however we cannot take reservations Friday 10th, 11th, and 12th or on Friday March 17th, 18th, and 19th.
- $5 cover charge with proceeds going to local charities.
- ABSOLUTELY NO GREEN BEER WILL BE SERVED!
We look forward to seeing you for Irish music, dancing and merriment! Sláinte!
Don’t forget to join us after the St. Patrick’s Day Parade on Saturday, March 11th starting at 12pm!
There will be a table limit of 60 minutes to ensure we can serve all of our guests.
Barry Dodd 3pm-5pm, Athas 9pm-11pm
NOTE: We will be serving our Limited Dinner Menu from March 7th – March 21st.
Rooms are available for St. Patrick’s Day!
Please call (414) 272-5273 for reservations and details.