St. Patrick’s Day Charity Event at County Clare Inn & Pub
Join us on Tuesday, March 17. Doors open at 6 am for a Full Irish Breakfast; a Blessing of the Shamrock (9 am); Celtic music and traditional Irish Dancers. There will be a $5 donation to enter to benefit local charities.
Do to the high volume of patrons on this day we’ve implemented a few rules.
- Restaurant: No reservations, no table service – food counter service only, very limited seating, no takeout.
- Tent bar is cash only. $20 minimum for credit cards in the pub.
- If you’re looking to have a sit down meal this weekend there is full service in the restaurant on Friday, March 13th and Saturday March 14th, however we cannot take reservations those days.
- $5 cover charge with proceeds going to local charities.
- ABSOLUTELY NO GREEN BEER WILL BE SERVED!
We look forward to seeing you for Irish music, dancing and merriment! Sláinte!
Don’t forget to join us after the St. Patrick’s Day Parade on Saturday, March 14th starting at 2 pm
Live music with Barry Dodd & Denise Hogan, Áthas & Ian Gould!
NOTE: We will be serving our Limited Brunch & Dinner Menus on Saturday, March 14th and Saturday, March 15th.
Rooms are available for St. Patrick’s Day!
Please call (414) 272-5273 for reservations and details.
St. Patrick's Day Lineup 2020
|Time||Band / Artist / Event||Genre / Description||Stage|
|9:00 am||Blessing of the Shamrock||Fr. Brennan||Inside Pub|
|10:00 am||Tom & Evan Leahy||Irish / Americana||Tent|
|12:15 pm||Beglan Academy of Irish Dance||Traditional Irish Dance||Tent|
|1:00 pm||Barry Dodd||Irish & American Ballads||Tent|
|2:30 pm||Ian Gould||Celtic, Classics and Covers||Tent|
|4:30 pm||Hearthfire Duo||Irish/Americana||Tent|
|6:00 pm||Barry Dodd & Denise Hogan||Irish & American Ballads||Inside Pub|
|6:30 pm||Trinity Irish Dance||Traditional Irish||Tent|
|7:15 pm||Áthas||Traditional Irish||Tent|
|8:45 pm||Blackthorn Folly||Traditional Irish||Tent|
|10:00 pm||Frogwater||Irish / Americana||Inside Pub|